Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Font management becomes a priority

You can tell a lot about someone based only on the fonts they use. Lots of web pages have been written on the subject (link 1, link 2, link 3), but today I would like to talk to you not about the fonts themselves but rather about font management

In a previous post on fonts I mentioned Fontypython, today I would like to introduce Fontmatrix. It makes installing fonts a piece of cake. Whether you are installing one font or thousands of fonts - the procedure is painless.

Fontmatrix has many other features, but this is merely an introduction. I hope you enjoy this app as much as I have.

Now that you have the right software to view and manage fonts, why not download a few fonts from dafont? They have fonts for every occasion.

Here's a screenshot of me installing my core font set:


No comments:

Post a Comment