Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Best Linux software - from Make Use Of

I love reading lists of the best software for Linux and Android. Make Use Of has an excellent list that you can view here. With 22 categories it really is very complete and I am sure you will meet at least 1 new friend here. No list is complete though, but this one makes a great effort to be.

I found Liferea here, among some other programs that I already use. Google Reader is shutting down on 1 July 2013. I'll have a blog post up soon showing you how to import your Google Reader feeds.

You can even check out some of the different Desktop Environments for Linux, everyone has a favourite - but it still is great to know something about the different options that are available.

They also have a selection of games mentioned, if you have spare time to play games that is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment