If you install it, your Linux looks like Windows 95 (which is good for a laugh and you can easily undo it).
Here is how to do it:
- Head over to this page
- Click download, to download the file (Classic95-0.8p1.tar.gz)
- Click for the slower (free) connection
- Wait 14 seconds for timer to run out
- Click the green download button again
- Click on Menu -> Preferences -> Customize Look and Feel
- Click the Icon theme tab
- Click Install (bottom left)
- Navigate to your Downloads folder and double click the Classic95 file
- The program closes (which might not happen to you, if it does not close skip the next step)
- Click on Menu -> Preferences -> Customize Look and Feel -> Icon theme tab
- Click on Classic 95 in the list
- Click Apply
Enjoy the nostalgia that was Windows 95, where dialup modems were cool and folders were yellow.